Author registration: Beginning after the camera-ready proof.
|Regular Author (within 4-7 pages)||500 USD|
|Student Author (within 4-7 pages)||450 USD|
|Additional Page (parts exceeding 7 page limit)||50 USD|
|Presentation Only||300 USD|
**Please pay in cash (USD or RMB) if you want to register onsite. The onsite registration is only applicable for listeners and those who submitted abstract (presentation only).
**If you fail to complete the payment, please feel free to contact conference secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To pay in US Dollars (USD): (Most preferred payment method)
ISPCEM 2023 International Conference registration fee can be paid in USD via Paypal. This payment method accepts credit cards. Please click the following link to make the payment and your payment should include both registration fee and extra page charge if your paper exceeds 7 pages (USD 50 per extra page up to 10 pages):
Note: Please send us your completed Registration Form via email (email@example.com) after you paid the registration fee. If the payer is not you (i.e., the registrant), you also need to send us the Paypal transaction record/receipt that can show to us that the transaction was made for you. The subject line of your email should be “ISPCEM 2023 Registration” + “Registrant’s Name” + “Paper ID (if applicable)”. The Registration Form for payment in USD can be downloaded from the “Download” page on the left side of your screen.
1. Each paper must be no more than 7 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a full-time student currently who attached their student' ID card copy when register.
4. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
5. Please send the required documents:1.)final paper; 2.)signed copyright form; 3.)filled registration form; 4.)payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.