2023 3rd International Signal Processing, Communications and Engineering Management Conference (ISPCEM 2023) will take place in Montreal, Canada, on November 25-27, 2023. ISPCEM 2023 seeks to provide a high-level forum for experts, researchers, professionals, innovators and practitioners in the field of Signal Processing, Communications and Engineering Management from industry and academia to present and discuss the wide spectrum of original and novel researches and contributions together.
Signal Processing, Communications and Engineering Management is a hotspot topic in modern academic and scientific field. It is an especially new research direction, so novel and state-of-the-art researches and inventions related to Signal Processing, Communications and Engineering Management emerge continuously. Therefore, ISPCEM 2023 will serve as a catalyst for explorations and discussion on new concepts and novel achievements of Signal Processing, Communications and Engineering Management from theoretical research and practical applications at the same time.
All papers related to signal processing, communications and engineering management and their applications are solicited and welcomed for oral presentation or poster presentation or virtual presentation at the conference.
On behalf of the organizing committee, we cordially express our appreciation to the international organization committee, technical committee and attendees of the international event. It is hoped that this international conference will be a precious opportunity for you to exchange scientific ideas, inspire new research and new contacts for closer cooperation, so we can envisage the future of a promising development of Signal Processing, Communications and Engineering Management.
All papers will be double blind reviewed by 2 reviewers in related fields and acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.
Full Papers are evaluated against the following criteria:
1. Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information.
2. Engaging: presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has high potential to attract conference attendees by addressing needs of the community.
3. Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood.
4. Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly.
5. Clear: the intended outcomes of the paper are easily understood.
6. Relevant: the paper addresses one or more of the themes of the conference.